Sunday, March 12, 2023

Music fills My Soul

 Stay Tuned

   

         For my film opening, I wanted to incorporate as song for the montage that shows the fun, exciting, and welcoming environment of the school in general. I've been listening to a lot of music lately and these are the songs that I was thinking about, the biggest problem is copyright. I have already contacted Baby Queen, so I am currently waiting for a response, but I still have to contact Peace. Depending on which response I get first, I will choose either song for my opening but, if I don't get a response on time, I will find other music for the film. 

YouTube>>>

        I have also been listening to non-copyrighted music on YouTube this whole morning, and it was lowkey really hard to find the song that matched the scene the most to my liking. It usually is an easier task specially for other projects I have done in CBTV, but for this I wanted to be even more picky about the song for this scene. 




        These were some of the options I found on YouTube, I am leaning towards the last one the most because I believe it fits the scene the best for the idea, I had in mind but I am still going to be looking for more music or even make my own music since I have a guitar at home. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  The concept of “the ballad of bobby the blob” developed in a way that I was not expecting to come to me at all. Even though at first, I w...