Saturday, March 11, 2023

Almost Spring Break

 Editing/Retakes

        
    
    Ever since we filmed on Thursday, I have started the editing process a little earlier because I wanted to give myself enough time to make it look exactly like I want. So far, it's been pretty good but some of the shots, and scenes need to me refilmed because some of the shots are a little shaky, overexposed, and really just not to my liking. 

    I will say though, first day of filming was completely a success and it turned out a lot better than I thought considering the time crunch we were on. Currently, I am at 1 minute and 41 seconds of the opening. At first, I was a little scared because I thought we needed to reach the full 2 minutes but, after watching some examples I realized that it's okay to be a little under the time. I will still check with my advisor to see if I am correct though. 

I am planning to refilm the last couple shots either next class or after spring break due to the fact that I will not be here most of next week, I just need to confirm with my cast that they are available to reshoot.

The Struggle is REAL!!

 


Due to the fact that it is almost spring break and competition season, school has been a little bit of a wreck. My teachers have been assigning a lot of homework, test to study for, etc. making it a little hard to fully focus on this project. 

Not to exclude the fact that my crew and I are leaving to national competition next week which will also limit my time on the progress of my project. However, I will try my best to continue my work and create the best film opening possible to my standards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  The concept of “the ballad of bobby the blob” developed in a way that I was not expecting to come to me at all. Even though at first, I w...