Tuesday, March 21, 2023

I Hate Copyright

 Changes

        Due to the fact that I have been gone for the last week for my CBTV competition, I have had no time to really focus on my film. But I did get to rethink some things during the trip. Since this opening is due very soon and I honestly want to get as much stuff done as possible, I have decided to change the idea of copyright music out and turn to my good old friend YouTube for help.

        I have been looking on YouTube for the last week different types of songs, beats, and music in general I would like for the beginning of my opening film.



Here are some of the songs I am thinking of becoming the song for my film opening, I will still search more and more songs to find the perfect fit but until then, on to more changes. 

Effects:


I am rethinking the idea of adding this special graphic within my film. Due to struggles of time and not knowing if I will have enough time to edit a good graphic I am satisfied with, I have decided that I might play around with coloring as an effect to show the intimate moment between my 2 characters instead of a graphic. 

Although I would have loved to have this within my opening, I believe it will make the film better without it, and by using color it will represent my idea better than how it would be interpreted with a star.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  The concept of “the ballad of bobby the blob” developed in a way that I was not expecting to come to me at all. Even though at first, I w...