Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Fonts Fonts Fonts

 Decisions, Decisions

        

As it's getting closer to the deadline, I have started thinking of what types of font I want for my credits. 
One of the main things that need to be included into the credits is the Director, Writer, Editor, Cinematographer, and the main actors.

For obvious reasons, I will be the main credits since I have been working alone for the majority of the project, but of course I will be mentioning my main actors which are Natalia Szabo, Martin Rosario, and Victoria Chamorro. My main struggle lately is finding a font that matches with my final font for the tittle of my film.

Since the tittle is yellow, I will be making most of the credits around the same tone of yellow but to the point where you can actually read it because yellow can be a little hard to see on screen. 

I will be trying out different things specially once I finish getting all the montage shots of the beginning of my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  The concept of “the ballad of bobby the blob” developed in a way that I was not expecting to come to me at all. Even though at first, I w...