Tuesday, March 21, 2023

I Love Color

 Color Color and More Color

        
   
    During post-production, I replaced the effect that I was planning to use and decided to use the theory of color instead. In order to do this, I used an adjustment layer on top of the scene where Ana and Summer have really intense eye contact. 

    I mainly used the color pink to indicate the romantic feelings that started to develop within the two characters. Also, I added music in the background kind of indicating how this moment blocks out everything else around them. With the use of nondiegetic music, it creates a bigger tension within the characters showing the viewer that there might be a possibility between the two of them. 


Final Music + Credits

    After debating and trying out different soundtracks with the film, I have chosen a song that I believe matches well with the concept I want to start my film with. I have also started my credits, but since I don't have all the clips I need for the first couple seconds of my film, they will probably be moved around from the original position I put them on. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  The concept of “the ballad of bobby the blob” developed in a way that I was not expecting to come to me at all. Even though at first, I w...