Sunday, February 26, 2023

Almost at the End of Phase 1

 Dialogue

        To be completely honest, I am not the best script writer. But from what I have made for this opening film it isn't horrible. I believe this script captures everything exactly as I want for my film since this scene is fairly basic compared to other complex film openings. 

Tittle

        I have honestly been thinking about the tittle for this film for so long that I still had no idea what I wanted to call it until literally 2 minutes ago. When I do schoolwork, I like to play music in the background because it's just a way for me to concentrate on my work and fully finish it without being distracted by outside noise. 
        While I was writing this blog post, I was listening to Coldplay's 2000's album Parachute. I was also researching descriptions of how people when they fall in love.

The first line from this google search really made me think about specific words that match that description. I started to think different words like heartstopper, uplifting, safe, secure, but obviously none of those would have been a tittle that matched the idea my film is trying to execute. 

While I was thinking, the song Sparks by Coldplay started to play, and that is when it hit me. Sparks is the perfect name for this film because it includes all the elements of love at first sight, and it ties back perfectly to the effects I want to incorporate into the opening when Ana and Summer first meet (I am so smart OMG). In my next blog post, I will be discussing scheduling with cast members along with changes of project that will probably be made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  The concept of “the ballad of bobby the blob” developed in a way that I was not expecting to come to me at all. Even though at first, I w...