Monday, February 27, 2023

Final Day of Planning!!

 FINAL CAST

     

MEET MARTIN AKA CALEB!

  Today in class I got to meet with my final cast and schedule days of filming. Our Caleb for this film will be played by Martin Rosario, he is a great friend of mine and I think he could do a great job for this opening. With my cast, we also talked about the days we will be filming the opening. Since this week is a little hectic because there is SAT testing at our school, we have chosen to film part of it on Friday March 3rd. 
I have shared the script and mood boards with them through a chat so that should help with the outfits they should be wearing and their color pallets. 

Tittle fonts



I had the opportunity to work on the font of my tittle today in class as well, I had a little bit of a struggle figuring out how I wanted to look specially because there are so many ways I could have gone with this, but I went with a similar bubble letter title with little sparkles on the side. 

For right now the 2 main titles that are very hard to choose from is the middle and last one. They are both very similar, obviously, but the fill in letters versus the non-fill in letters make it a little difficult to figure out which one I should do. 

I am planning on getting different opinions from my peers at our next group meeting or when I meet with my counselor. 



Special Effects:


I have recently installed Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop onto my laptop in order to crop out the tittles but to also crop out an image of the effect I want to create within my film. 

I have been scouting through different parts of social media and the internet to find a type of butterfly drawing that I though best suited the opening of my film. So far, I am planning on using these butterflies I found on google but I might end up changed it to a different object since it might be hard to animate. 

    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  The concept of “the ballad of bobby the blob” developed in a way that I was not expecting to come to me at all. Even though at first, I w...