Saturday, February 24, 2024

What's up?

 Writers Block. 

    Over the last couple of days, I have had the worst thing any writer could ever have: writers block. I have been trying so hard continue this script and it's not that I don't know what I want to happen, it's just don't know how I want to write it. 

Update

    I have been working little by little to get myself back into the script, but I have also been trying to put my creative mind to work by doing more research on animation, movies, and more. 

    This first video was extremely helpful on learning the basics of animation and understanding the movement of objects on a screen. As a beginner, I had a lot of questions on how people do certain things so when I started on FlipaClip I feel like trying the app on my own was helpful but genuinely understand the concept and different aspects of animation through this video was just overall extremely helpful with what I want to do with my vision and the film.

    
    This video helped me a lot by understanding a little more tips and tricks on how to use FlipaClip and how to do certain animations not just to have a nice motion but also to have detail within my animations. My favorite part was how to do character shading since I have been wondering how to do that for a long time so I feel like this video will be a huge reference for future animations of this film. 

In my next post I will be diving into my analysis of the films I have researched and why they are good assets for my process in making this film :)
    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  The concept of “the ballad of bobby the blob” developed in a way that I was not expecting to come to me at all. Even though at first, I w...