Monday, March 27, 2023

That Moment When Everything Starts to Fall into Place

 Group Meeting

        Today we had a group meeting to meet for the last time before the deadline of the project. I got a lot of good feedback from my film, and I learned about a lot of different ideas I could come about with my CCR. One of the people in my group said she was doing kind of like a reveal the question type, and others were planning to do a Director Commentary just like me. 
        Nevertheless, I can finally say I have very little to finish with both my Opening and my CCR. I am excited to finally post it the last couple of things I need is to continue to get feedback and tweak whatever can be better before my submission. Lately I have been felling like everything is falling into place after such hectic weeks which I am very excited about :))))

CCR Structure #3 and #4

How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

        Throughout the process of creating this project, I learned a lot of things about the industry and myself. Thanks to my television club at school, I have had a lot of training in the past 2 years with cameras and editing softwares so that wasn't my biggest issue, but the main thing I learned during this production is the process of being a leader and managing time.  During this production, it took a lot of courage to lead a whole crew all on my own which is something I realized I’m pretty good at.
        Due to the fact that during this project there were a lot of other outside things in my life preventing me to fully focus on my project times including school, competitions, and many more also helped me train my planning skills. I learned that many things aren't going to go as planned at times for example filming can get postponed. Overall, I believe I learned to step out of my comfort zone as a filmmaker and learned to realize my ideas can be turned into something really great.

How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?

        During the editing process, I integrated a lot of software and online technologies that improved my project as a whole. Not only did I use platforms like Adobe Premiere Pro to help me edit my project, but I also used websites like DaFont to find the most suitable fonts for my project and Non-Copyright Music from YouTube in order to have the best music possible that matches my film.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  The concept of “the ballad of bobby the blob” developed in a way that I was not expecting to come to me at all. Even though at first, I w...