Saturday, March 25, 2023

Me and Editing = Besties

 Almost done YAY!!

        I do have to say, this journey has been a little bit of a rollercoaster. I am finally pleased to say that I am almost done with my Film Opening "Sparks". Recently, I have been hanging out with friends over the break and I asked my dear friend Brady to watch my film opening (he's kind of been begging me to watch it because I never show him my work so yeah) Brady came over to my house one day and I showed him my film opening.
  Lucky enough Brady is a BIG TV kid, that's actually how we met. Ever since I joined CBTV and got involved in the club, I met Brady through one of the Live Events we do which are Lighting Oscars and ever since then him and I have been the best of friends for a while now. I always love reading his scripts and watching his work, so I only thought it was fair for him to watch over it and give me some feedback. 
    After he watched what I had so far, he pointed out some good points. During the scene where Summer and Ana first meet and are mesmerized by one another, he thought there could be more sequencing. The idea of first showing close up of the face and then a close up of the eyes would have been a better way to indicate the intensions between the 2 characters. So I did, I changed some of the order of the sequence for it to match better and it actually made it look a lot better. I also believe it improved the pacing of the moment as a whole. 

Changes and More!

  I also changed some of the beginning shots of the montage mainly because they unsatisfied me but overall, I still need to film the last couple of shots I need for the montage this week which I can do during 6th period (study hall) and lunch. 
    I am very happy with the way my project is turning out and I am so glad we didn't have to reshoot anything because. that. would. have. been. a. pain. 
    I can't wait to finish the overall product but, in the meantime, I am going to be working on my CCR in order to fully finish the amazing progress of this long-term exciting project.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  The concept of “the ballad of bobby the blob” developed in a way that I was not expecting to come to me at all. Even though at first, I w...