Saturday, February 11, 2023

Introduction Of Cambridge Portfolio Project

 Just the Beginning

        This week in class we were introduced to the biggest and most exciting project of the year, our film opening! Honestly, I have been waiting for this project for a while since some friends who have taken it in the past years have told me it was an incredible project to work on, and since now I have gone in depth and learned the true meanings of what an opening should consist of, there are many ideas that are spiraling through my head that could potentially become the real thing, but I have finally been able to narrow it down to one main idea.

        In the past year, I've started to learn who I really am and the type of person I am becoming. Which is something I really want to imply within my film opening, in order to achieve the best result possible. I have chosen to work alone on this project but the main idea I had in mind was a Drama/ Romance within the realm of high school love. The different approach I'm trying to achieve though, is to incorporate the idea of LGBTQ+ romance in modern day society. Some of the shows/movies I am planning to research to better understand and develop my film is Moonlight, Heartstopper, Love Simon, and Crush. I am very excited to see where this takes me, and how I am going to develop this film opening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

  The concept of “the ballad of bobby the blob” developed in a way that I was not expecting to come to me at all. Even though at first, I w...